Photo Shoot

Thankfully the sun is shining this morning!  We're taking pictures for my new website today and there is talk of thunderstorms this afternoon.  What does this mean?  Well, mostly it means that this post needs to be brief and succinct yet hopefully a little bit...meaningful?  Is that the word I'm looking for?  Well never mind that.  It will have to be the good enough word for now.  


And I'll set you up with a little music playlist to enjoy today.  Since it's picture day and all, I thought it would be fun to include one song about photography.  I had a few that came to mind and some that came up when I did a search on YouTube.  Ed Sheeran popped up, and Nickelback, and Def Leppard of course.  I had that song by J. Giles Band show up on my tidal daily discovery the other day, but this is definitely not THAT kind of photoshoot.  I keep thinking there is something by Duran, Duran but I could be wrong about that.  In the end, this one won out...The Cure.  This is the only song on this little list that lights up my heart chakra so intensely.  I get to listen to it as I write.  Dreamy.

Speaking of dreams. nighttime, etc., last night was, well intense, I guess you could say.  I'll be the first to admit that I really don't understand what all goes on when we sleep, but whatever it is, it is happening to me in really strange and seemingly supercharged ways.  I think it's some kind of healing honestly, on a cellular level, if that makes any sense.  For brevity's sake I won't get into it here, but maybe later if it seems appropriate and applicable.  We'll see.

It wouldn't be a daily post if I didn't give you a song or two from my daily discovery from good old tidal, but I do promise that I won't always only talk about that, it's just quick and on the forefront of my mind and simpler for today.  That's the heart of the matter really.  So here you go...#2, with a good dose of "soul".


And the final from my playlist today.  Synchronicity?  Serendipitous?  Or just some AI stalking me?  You tell me. 


Until next time.  This sleep heads got to go get glamourized! See you again soon!


Comments

Popular Posts