Auspicious Apocalypse?

Numerology, cosmology, prophecy...is any of this stuff real?  Is any of it important?  Does any of it mean anything?

I 2 I, or 121, how are you supposed to read that?  Double entendre? It is Disney after all.  From my daily discovery, song #2, after Calm Down by Rema, I mean really.  Anyway, it's from A Goofy Movie.  Have you seen it? Here you go.


But that's just a little bit of inconsequential nonsense that shows up in my world, something I find interesting so I share.  Take it for what you want.  What is more relevant perhaps is the information from the following audio podcast. 

I think this audio file is important but again, I invite you to take it for what you will.  I don't believe everything thing this guy is saying, I rarely do.  Disinformation is necessary, they say.  We must remember this as we wade through the proverbial waters of wisdom.  Believe it when you see it... and even then, be discerning.

Audio File SGANON

Disappointingly, the videos he "showed" could not be heard. So I found a version of the September 23 video that I will share here.  The Alexa video, I wasn't able to dig up since I don't have Tik Tok.  


However, this video is creepy, all of this war and apocalypse stuff can be made to feel really creepy.  And they say that it is going to have to look bad out there, because that's what it is going to take to "wake" people up, because everything else just hasn't really done it yet.  

But here's what I believe: It can't happen on September 23.  It won't.  Nothing forecast like this ever happens when they say.  It just doesn't.  Will it ever?  I don't know.  But it won't happen a week from this Saturday, because it won't and because my son's wedding is that day and the apocalypse, that "disclosure that liberates the whole world", if you want to look at it in a less creepy way, well it's not going to happen while my son is getting married.  It's just not.  I have nothing to fear. I have nothing to worry about, except looking decent in my new dress.  And neither do you.

So, I will leave you with my favorite September song for you to enjoy.  Play it again and again and again, and of course, dance!



Comments

Popular Posts