How We Make Art

Since my daily discovery so was lame today, I figured you might like something else to listen to.  Something that might be inspiring.  Something chill.  Cue Goth Babe and a rad Q-time road trip. 

I'm heading into my art studio today as I listen and I have so many ideas swimming in my head, not about collaging, but about how we make art.  Here is me in my art studio today...


Here are a few of those thoughts:

1. Everything begins with an empty space...soundless, blank canvas.

2. At first go, things may appear a little gnarly...off-key, cluttered images try to make their way out.

3. You just have to keep working it...put in the time, refine.

4. But don't overwork it...or you get a garbled wordy mess, you get mud.

5. Just relax and create!

6. As always, in the end it's about enjoying the process of creating Art...enjoying the journey!


Like all great road trips, it's all about slowing down and enjoying the ride.  Truth.  Enjoy the vibe!

P.S. - I REALLY want a van like that so I can travel around the country and make Art.  That would be some mighty fine living for a period.  That would be making the Art of Life. Yes! Yes!

Comments

Popular Posts