Trust - The Sun

 I'm wondering, did anyone else get a notification of a Critical Update from their cell phone provider?  I did.  We did.  We've both got a Motorola Edge through Verizon.  So, I am wondering if "The Event" is at hand, you know, because that's what I do.  I'm 1000% hopeless and un-reprogrammable. I believe.  Some things just are so...well they're just SO THERE, that's all.

It's September 1st, already, my gosh how did we get here again, already?  And my energy is different today.  My Daily Discovery was cute to start but got weird in the middle and ended on a really sad note. I'm not even going to bother posting that here.  It's just another one of those things that I believe.  I believe, but I never get Real evidence.  I believe but with every hope, in the end nothing transpires.  I believe but I always end up feeling like I'm just being strung along and will eventually be hung out to dry.  I guess, I hope, at least I will be hanging out in the beautiful sunshine.

Speaking of celestial bodies, I did get to see the moon last night.  They said that the Super Blue Moon was to be seen on August 30th and 31st, but I can tell you, the magic of the Super Blue Moon was not present last night.  It was just a waning full moon, beautiful, but nothing out of the ordinary.  I missed it.  I missed the life changing sights of that beautiful spectacle that will not transpire for another 12 years, because of clouds.  But I didn't miss the magic of all the energies that it brought.  I'm grateful for everything that I did get.  I am moving on to the next astrological transit.  That's all that we can do as we move through time and space.  Unless I get the key to time, I'm not going back, I can only go forward.   So, I do.  We all do.


I feel like I'm putting ALL of my time and work and energy into this, like I'm killing myself here, with so little, ROI, and although I say I get no evidence, well, I guess I'm pretty greedy.  I'm not sure what I am hoping for at this point.  We saw at least 8 light ships pass over last night, that's good, but these "energies" that I feel, well, I'm just starting not to trust them.  The mind is a VERY powerful tool, and right now, I'm just feeling so, so sad and I have no freaking clue why except that a couple of songs on my stupid daily discovery list made me feel creepy and sad. That's all that I can account for, except that the world might, just might, be getting ready to make that big SHIT shift and I am feeling it.  I am all up in my feels with it right now.

So, I pulled some cards on it.  For whatever reason, if I don't trust myself right now, I trust my cards.  I know that probably sounds crazy, but we're on that train now and I know I don't have the desire, the impulse, the urge, the pull the...what is the damn word, to jump off, so you bet your ass, I'm flipping holding on for dear life to make it through this ride.  I know that I am not alone, and if collective consciousness reaching critical mass has anything to do with anything, then maybe, one, I can hope that we are close to that 100th monkey, we are really, really close to that tipping point, like maybe it's THIS weekend!  (See what I mean?)

And like I said before, the cards don't lie.  They just come out.  I am the one, however, that "decides" what they mean.  So, for this reading I decided to go with Tarot by Janine's method of reading, if I want to get the real world-situation view of things.  So here goes, in a nutshell:

1. Price of Wands - Good military coming in.  2. Lovers - There are multiple countries in on it.

3. Clarifier/ 7-Wands - Creative way of doing it.     5. Hermit - Off Worlder's-future selves

4. Magician - "The Movie" (world situation)/10 Swords - Is ending/new scene/ could look really bad.

Underneath - 3 Pentacles- Collaboration/building community & Strength - Powerful forces/Be strong.

And I pulled a timing card asking how long this would last - 3 Swords - about 3 months.  Then I pulled a card asking if I should share this and post this on my blog, because if things were not crazy enough already well this is just going to tip the whole god-damned boat over...

The Sun - It's the best card in the whole deck.  It's a YES card.  So here you have it...all.

But today I have clouds.  I don't feel like the sun at all.  But my mind is a very powerful thing so maybe girl, just pull up your panties and get happy.  Just go, because you know, if I read these cards personally, I would say that my knight in shining armor is going to be charging in to be my lover in some highly creative way, working all of the manifesting magic of the universe that he so powerfully holds within him, putting an end to the painful suffering and uniting heaven and earth and all of this through the help of our future/higher dimensional selves so we can go hermit away together somewhere but we'll have to be strong and we will have to work things out with others around us.  Ha! So there, like I said, 1000% hopeless...and now, shining like the Sun!


Comments

Popular Posts