Out of the Mouths of Babes

I stumbled across this as something to listen to as I work on getting my art website information collected and set up.  It unexpectedly moved me to new heights, like I closed my eyes to just relax and focus on the words and let everything sink in.  But as the words were sinking in, I started being lifted, like there was an energy literally moving within me, inside, lifting my slouchy spine, through my abs, into my heart, through my prostrate neck, into my head, lifting, lifting, my shoulders pulling back, my posture erect and alive.  Powerful lifting, lightening.  It just happened.  Thought I would share.  Hope it moves you to, in all of your incredibleness and goodness and light.


 

It makes me think of the Hierophant card from the Light Seer's deck, climbing that ladder.  Ascending into our highest good, our best purpose.  I'm focusing my energies on my artwork now, the business side of it for the time being, which is not the fun part of it for me, but if I want to share anything with the world, I guess it is, it absolutely is, what needs to be done.  And I absolutely hate writing about myself, like my About Me page and bio for this new website.  Ugh!  I can't do it!  But I must.  I will.  No more resisting my progress with this art thing, although I know I am, but I am pushing through it too.  Pushing through so much, in a good way.  It's all good. 


In the best way.  Leveling up, up, up.  Just like climbing that golden staircase to the brilliancy that awaits up, up, up there.  I'm going.  I'm getting on it.  How many stairs...a lot.  Damn.  I need to listen to this video again, get that lift going, higher and higher and higher, while remaining fully grounded.  Now that's tall!

Comments

Popular Posts