Forecast

It's been off and on cloudy with some big thunder storms over the weekend. This morning the sun is shining but the week ahead looks like a mixed bag of meteorological moods, hot/cold, clear/storms, partly cloudy, etc. but Saturday, they say, is full sun! Nice!

We had a beautiful storm last night with heavy rain and it was quite cozy actually. It was perfectly timed too. We had just gotten home from walking the dogs in the park, picked up dinner and some groceries, gotten everything inside and BANG!  I love it when things work out!

It just seems these days that there is SO much to work out. It all keeps coming, thankfully.  And every day is a new opportunity to grow.  It's a new opportunity to accept the truth of where we are, where we're going and what we need to do to get there.

Every day is another opportunity to grow.  It's another chance to heal. It's another fork in the road as we choose the path of love, or not to love.  We choose.  Every day.

And this choosing, this healing, moving along this whole road, seems to have been going on forever, even longer than forever it sometimes seems.  That is part of the reason why I find today's #1 song from my tidal discovery playlist very interesting.  Here you go. Here we go.  We're all in this together, they say.


And speaking of songs, like I always seem to do, I woke up at 3:30 singing that little birdhouse song.  I went to the bathroom, laid back down and it was 3:33. I started thinking about the song and the picture I created that was inspired by the song. I thought I'd share it with you. 

And speaking of choices, I snapped two different pictures of this collage. I'm interested in knowing what version most appeals to you. What is your preference?  What is your choice?  Or maybe it's just not your vibe, either piece.  That is the very real, very scary risk of being an artist.  But the artist must put it out there anyway, no matter how a heart may respond. No matter what  the weather forecast looks like.





Comments

Popular Posts