Angel Messages

 We had a beautiful day of celebrating the Equinox, early, since we will be celebrating in a different way on Saturday.  Today I spent time in nature, connecting with the trees, oak, fig, pear.  Saturday we dance, Cupid Shuffle, Cha Cha Slide... Journey.  Don't Stop Believing!

Today I picked an array of gifts from what's left of my garden and gathered flowers and herbs for a fall bouquet.  I cleaned and decorated the house, set the kitchen table all nice and pretty and lit candles throughout.  It was fun!

And tonight we feasted on chicken chili that my step daughter made. We took turns saying what we were thankful for and enjoyed each other's company and the simple act of sharing a meal. 


Tonight I came across this Equinox Message from the Angels video. I think it's beautiful too, as are you and I hope you too have a bountiful and blessed Equinox.  Maybe you will honor the day in your own way.


Tonight, before I go to sleep, I will meditate.  Tonight, as another way to honor the beauty of this new season I will do this guided meditation. (See below). 



Maybe you would like to do it too.  Maybe we will see each other there.  May angels watch over you. May your heart be your guide. So it is.  Good night...



Comments

Popular Posts