The Elephant in the Desert

While traveling I have made some choices.  I have chosen to focus on the beauty of the journey.  I have chosen to escape into the world of fiction. I have chosen to write about the simple things of life.  

That's what I have chosen.  And I have chosen not to get emotionally aroused by the escalating conflict in Israel.  I have chosen to continue to seek out joy.  I have chosen not to be sucked into the obviously propagandized "reporting" of Fox News, CNN and the like.  

But where do I go?  Do I run the risk of being accused of being a Pollyanna?  Do I look like an ostrich burying my head in the sand if I don't submit to the latest FB flag waving?  Am I going to be seen as a vacuous, tarot card reading, superstitious, mystical crazy lady if I continue to share the links to my information "stations"?  

Do I care?  About humanity? Unequivocally, yes.  Do I care?  About what people think about me?  I shouldn't, but I am still working on becoming brave enough to be fully authentic, fully formed, fully who I was created, who I signed up to be.  Although I believe I have found that voice, I am still battling being afraid to use it.  But I believe it's very, very close to go time and I need to get better and better and better at using my voice, with love, through love, in love. 

This is my mission.  This is why I am here.  This sounds so dramatic, OMG!  I'll say it once again, I am here to love and to teach others how to love.  Day by day, journey by journey, post by post one small step at a time, I try to love. I try.  I try.  

But people always have free will.  I will always allow them to their free will to do what they want to do, to be who they want to be.  Do they want to watch Fox News?  Newsmax? MSNBC? CNN?  Ok.  I still love them.

Do they want to get drunk? Criticize my life choices? Be an asshole ? Unfriend me on social media? Do I even notice? Doesn't matter.  I still love them.  

Even if my voice is small and shrill, even if my words don't matter to those I try to talk to, I speak as I am able, in as much kindness as I can, until I can't... be as kind, but always trying to be what I know to be true.  

Here's my news of the day to share with whoever wants it... it's old news though, filmed on the 19th.

https://rumble.com/v3pxwqa-war-correspondent-oct-19-sitrep-with-jean-claude-janine-and-julie.html

I will share my bubblegum post later today, hopefully one to make you feel good, one to make you smile, because to me although we can't depend on others' love to make us happy, we can make ourselves feel happier through loving others.  I'll get right on it...once I have finished my coffee! 


Although, today I return to Dracula and I have a ton of thoughts on this book already...who knows where it will go!?

Comments

Popular Posts