Happy Sun Day

I believe that the fantastic solar eclipse happened yesterday, but I couldn't see it from here.  Sometimes life is like that.  

Yesterday was even very cloudy and rainy in Greensboro and what's super weird is that my tidal daily discovery list didn't change for 3 days.  It felt like groundhog day.  

But today is Sunday and the sun is shining again (well it was) and I am grateful for it.  And I got a new daily discovery on tidal...a pretty big deal. Weird. 

So much is happening, I realize. So much is going on in this world, I know.  So much is going on within my being, I feel.  I don't have anything to say right now because I have so much to say.  I'll just wait.  There will be a time and a place.

For now I will leave you with a Sunday message from James, in case you haven't seen.  It resonates here.  Hopefully it resonates elsewhere.  

ECETI 10-14




And tomorrow I head out.  I'll be on the road for maybe a few weeks, our itinerary is flexible.  I'm looking forward to immersing myself into some literature and life along the way.

And my goal, my hope, is to post some fun and inspiring posts along the way... with my phone, you know, so they'll be pretty simple.  

But maybe right now the world needs a little bit more of all of that.  Maybe the world needs some light.  Not avoidance but illumination.  Maybe the world needs more Sun.  Simple.

So I'll shine and I'll ride and I will share with you along the way.

Have a brilliant day!

Comments

Popular Posts