Words

Do you ever feel like you've just run out of words?  Like there's nothing that you can say that will creatively or meaningfully add to a conversation? I have.  And I do.

And what about when it's not really a conversation?  When you are the one doing all of the talking?  Is that the pinnacle of narcissism?  It feels like it.  My narcissism.  How many selfies can I take?  It just feels gross.  

At that point what's left to do?  Nothing.  Shut up.  Be quiet.  Listen?   If no one speaks back, maybe you've just bored them to death.  Maybe they just don't appreciate your seemingly self-absorbed wit.  Maybe they are just bored with your personality.  Maybe it just doesn't matter. Stop taking pictures. Stop making art.  Power through.

Here are 3 videos.  You can watch them if they interest you.  If they don't, that's ok.  Don't watch.  I have two more days left on this trip, then I am heading home.  

I'm excited about my life.  I'm excited about where I want to go.  And I am going.  Keep loving.  Keep ascending.  Keep making art. 

It's another leg of this journey that's unwritten, but full of endless possibilities and I am grateful for it. But once I get back it's going to need to take another form.  A focused form.

I don't exactly know what that's going to be but I need to be 1000% flexible to roll with it.  I wasn't even going to commentate here, just post the links, but somehow my words always start to flow.  Maybe my words just get in the way.  I think there's a song about that.



This seems so disjointed, this post.  Yes.  These links are from different things that just what showed up for me today.  

I've made an agreement with myself somewhere along the way... don't beat myself up for wrong turns.  Don't hate myself for trying.  Don't hang on to failed attempts, release and move on.  Learn and grow wise.  Love myself for trying.  Love myself no matter how anyone else feels about me or what I do.  I'm trying.

Thankfully we all have free will, no matter how many past lives we may have shared, regardless of what kind of soul contracts we have agreed to with others in the ethers.  We can be free.  You can be free.  I can be free.  You can be happy.  I can be happy.  We can be happy.  

What I remembered at the vista today... I am blessed.  My life is beautiful and amazing and I am grateful for everything that I have and that I am experiencing right now.  Today.  I am happy right now.  Today.  I don't have to keep waiting for anything.  

But it was not time wasted.  It's never time wasted if you learn.  It's taught me much.  Patience.  Resilience.  Commitment.  Now I am wiser.  I'm thankful. I have learned how to really love.  I'm good.

2 of Cups.  That's my card.  That's my answer. Today.  Somewhere out there, words or no words, I will always be holding your hand.

Comments

Popular Posts