Just Another Sunny Sunday

These eclipses are very tricky things.  I thought that I would spend at least a little time last night observing this natural astrological phenomenon, but no.  Even though I had a picturesque view of the full moon shining through the skylight above my sofa bed, I would fail to see the eclipse. It wasn't visible in the Northern California sky.  

Now if I had been in India, well then that would have been a different story.  It's just another case of the wrong place at the wrong time or the right place at the wrong time... how does that go?  Either way, it doesn't work out.  Kind of like the song I just heard on the country radio station playing in the car just now as we're heading to a little winery in the area for the day.

It's a beautiful sunny day here, but it's cold, for me.  Chilly is probably a better word.  It's 63 degrees heading for a high of 69.  (That was one of my Tidal albums/songs for the day... I'll share it just for kicks. I haven't listened to it yet.)


I'll also share the ECETI show from last night, what I did while I was waiting for the eclipse to (not) happen last night.  I'll be sure to clear and protect my self and my energy before we have our huge Hocus Pocus event Tuesday night. 

https://rumble.com/v3s6hb2-ayw-peter-slattery-james-gilliland-on-current-sightings-and-updates.html 

Maybe I should do a little clearing before we hit this winery today.   Maybe I should be really careful about how much I drink.  Maybe I should do a bit of both.  


Hopefully I won't be subjected to country music all afternoon.  One can hope or one can drink wine. Or on can do some more clearings.  

Hope it is a sunny Sunday wherever you might be.  Hope you enjoy the show.  Hope you enjoy your day. 



Hope you enjoy your songs.  Hope you enjoy your life.  

"You can love a memory but a memory can't love you back." - country music song 

"Can I get a Hallelujah! Can get an Amen!". - Another country music song .

It just goes on and on...

Steve Holy?

Comments

Popular Posts