Pivot

Well, I do like to finish what I've started, even if it takes much longer than a normal person would ever spend completing it.  I have a confession to make.  It seems as though Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, the book, is one such project. I'm having to make myself finish it.

That book is not my favorite. It's raw and vulgar and frankly, makes me feel like I need to go take bath.  But hey, it's Quentin Tarantino.  I mean really, what the heck did I expect?  BUT, I AM going to finish it.  Completing it will feel good.  Maybe I will get it done tonight.  Pretty sure I will at least finish it tomorrow.  Not much left to go. Whew!

But I am looking forward to my next little idea.  Here is a little teaser. Super cute! I'll fill you in tomorrow. Should be fun!

Tonight we're spending the night in Burlington, Colorado, another little farm town.  Most of America is little farm towns, I swear. Lots and lots of fields out here.

Ok. Time for our evening movie to start. We're watching Serendipity.  Cute. Romantic. Sweet.

Good night. XO XO 

Comments

Popular Posts