Crossing the Bridge

 It could be worse.  It's not that bad.  Look at all they have done for me.  Surely, they must really love me. 

Do any of us really know what love is?  Geez.  The Narcissistic bubbles of entrapment are everywhere it seems.  I feel like this lesson is coming up for all of humanity now as we navigate our ascension to higher states of consciousness.  It is truly soul work that must be done.  And whether you are the narcissist or the empath, you can be healed (I think), and we have found ourselves in these toxic situations to do just that.  Heal.

Whether it is just feeding my addiction or not, I have another video from MJ for today that really gets into the dynamics of these toxic narcissistic relationships and CPTSD.  I can't help but see myself.  All the self-help rigamarole that I have been drawn to throughout this lifetime has completely been for this right here, right now moment.  Courage.  Level 200 on the Hawkins scale of consciousness. It takes courage.

(98) Daily Tarot: This Person Is Your Treasure | Spiritual Path Guidance - YouTube


I promise that this blog is not going to turn into a platform for continuously reposting MJ's tarot card readings.  I really just want to walk away from all of that prediction and forecasting shiza and move forward with the Sheiza...Kindness in Arabic...top trending girl's name. Ok?

But this was too intriguing to pass up.  This was too spot on to overlook (I think).  That's where the real danger lies in a narcissist relationship, in the fog...in the gaslighting...in the hoovering.  Is it just a personality flaw that needs to be healed, or is it on purpose? Either way it feels suffocating.

Either way you feel like you are walking around on eggshells, always having to make the right moves, give the right responses, be who you are supposed to be...not really who you are. 

We have to cross the bridge. Only then can we clearly see what we've been embedded in.  Only then can we truly make a decision to stay or to leave it all behind.  


Comments

Popular Posts