Can't Stop the Feeling

 So, weeds led to another day in the garden pulling them, which led to shooting some video, which led to a desperate attempt to make a garden weeding video fun and interesting, which led me to music, which led me to Justin Timberlake (I know), which led me to "Can't stop the feeling", which of course led me to "I've got to dance!!!", which I did and did and did some more, which led me to...here.

Whew!  Aren't you lucky?! The following video is truly ridiculous and for Blogger eyes ONLY.  YouTubers have not earned the privilege of seeing THIS.

I started a blog post this morning that is a little bit on the heavier side.  I need to put some more thought into it. War, utopias, PTSD. I'll finish it when I can and post it later.  But after the gardening, while taking some time out to feed the goats (I get a LOT of aha moments in the goat yard), I realized that regardless of the reason that I'm doing this, the blogging, the videos, the music, movie, video schtick, I am reaping the benefits of creating.  I am feeling so ALIVE!  Creators die inside when they are not creating.  So, thank you for consuming my content.  Thank you for keeping me creative, creating.

I'm so grateful.  I am thankful...to you.  I benefit, because of you.  Thank you.



https://youtu.be/G9aZWx-q20Q


So don't stop the feeling or fight the feeling, whatever (I do not know the words to this song! :) Just sit back and relax or get up and dance. But whatever you do, enjoy the ride! (I'll give you an extra song to help you recover from this experience!!) I hope you are out there making something that makes you feel great too! Be alive. Live!


(233) twenty one pilots - Ride (Official Video) - YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts