A Treaty on Authenticity

 Be Yourself!

You do You!

Free to be Me...and You!

I write for me.  It may be quirky, seem weird.  It is often experimental, word play, used to work out ideas.

I write to grow.  I grow myself, for myself which may end up benefitting someone else in the end...hopefully.

I write to flirt, with you, with myself, with ideas.

My writing may or may not be interesting to others, but it is fascinating to me.

Many may not understand my thought process or my humor, but it helps me to understand me.

It's ok if you don't understand.  In fact, I invite you to "inner"stand, if you desire.  I ask you to take it in.  Think about it.  Think about yourself.

Know Thyself.  Discover...Me discovering you?

Be brave.  Just do it.  Be Authentic.  Be YOU!

BE FREE!


Comments

Popular Posts