Judgement

 The sun is shining again today, for a moment anyway. Glorious!  I bask in it while I can.  I put my bare feet on the earth.  I ground.  I need that.  Grounding.  I feel like I've been about ready to blast off into some kind of other space.  Unknown territory.  Feeling.  Floundering.  Flying. It's all good, but I need me some grounding now to be certain. YES!

It's only 77 degrees but this sun is hot. I usually strip down to as close to au natural as I can possibly get but I have a guy coming to deliver hay at some point today and I didn't want to risk being discovered...and freaking the poor guy out!  But that's what so much of this comes down to, right?  Being discovered.  Being laid bare and unapologetically saying, "Yes, this is Me."  Living that Treaty on Authenticity.  Not just words, but actions.


I want to share with you from the companion guidebook for the Light Seer's Tarot Deck, the excerpt on Judgement, since that was the card that showed up as my outcome the other day.  I think it is relevant.

#20 - Judgement - Light Seer: self-realization and understanding, spiritual awakening, redemption, knowing your motives and your heart to be true, total transparency, a glorious unveiling of Spirit

You have judged others and have been judged yourself, and you are awakening to the understanding that the only approval that really matters is your own.  Are you doing your best with others and yourself?  It's time to shed any negative facades and drop the masks behind the masks. It may feel risky, yet this profound act of self-acceptance will unleash your absolute essence-you are light, shadow, matter and consciousness, and you are a miracle.  Why then do you keep your true nature hidden away from the world?  There is no way to really understand your full potential until you are open and honest with your own heart....without judgement.  To expand and evolve requires this colossal forgiveness of the self.  Forgive your beautiful soul.  Accept your beautiful heart.  As you do, you consciously answer the call of your Highest Self, and the vastness of the horizon will make itself available to you.

- Hello Essence.  I invite you to show up every day.  I invite my soul to shine unapologetically.

I run around all day jotting down notes and thoughts and ideas, for blog posts, for YouTube videos and just because.  They end up all over the place, the notes and my ideas it seems.  I want to fit them all in somewhere, I want to express them.  I want to make them work.  But so much of what's in my mind gets lost, forgotten or just plain edited out.  Too much.  Anyway...I digress.

I'm always searching for the ideal.  I know I could be/should be doing something more with my life.  But what is it?  What do I want?  And I hate that word...SHOULD.  Could?  Ok.  That's an ok word I guess, but I should be done with shoulds. UGH!

And I feel sometimes like I'm just being this little over dramatic cheerleader who jumps on a bandwagon here and there and jumps back off and moves over here, then over there and am I really accomplishing anything?  Am I really getting anything done?  Am I really changing who I am?  Well, hopefully, which leads me to my next thing...I feel like I am addicted to hope.  Hopium.  That's what keeps me going.  And then there's me going around, throwing around that word addiction.  Like maybe I'm not really respecting that complex for what it really encompasses.  Like, poor little me, addicted to tarot card readings, boo hoo.  And optimism...waah! Transmute it in a song and keep smiling.  I'm hopeless!

Waah! Sunshine! YES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCuTwNgY3_M



I have so freaking much to be grateful for and I absolutely am!! Over and over again! Happiness is a choice, not a person.  Love is a verb, not a feeling.  How do I love myself without feeling selfish...should, should, should be damned!  How do I live my fullest life without leaving others behind...damn!

I am happier and happier each day with who I am and who I am becoming.  Even if something, regardless of what something, may or may not have happened to me in the past.  It's just healing.  No judgement.  No blaming.  Just processing.  Just figuring this whole thing out.  I'm happy with all of it and I wouldn't change a thing for it ALL brought me to this place.  It ALL brought me to who I am. Not broken...just breaking through.

I repeat...

- Hello Essence.  I invite you to show up every day.  I invite my soul to shine unapologetically.

Hay (hey...) was successfully delivered!

Comments

Popular Posts