Roam

 WARNING ⚠️: This post was written at midnight after 12 hours of driving.  It may or may not be coherent, witty, or entertaining.  It will be written with the best intentions. It will be written with love. Read at your own risk.

Our adventure begins with clouds and some residual am traffic getting out of North Carolina.  It continues with some beautiful fall color and yet a drizzly drive through the mountains of Virginia. 


A few hours later and I've successfully passed through two tunnels and three West Virginia tolls when the GPS threw me for a loop.  

But I went with it and saw some side streets of Nitro, WV and their lovely bridge, and I made my own decision and took my own turn (following a detour sign) and went through Teays Valley and saw some lovely countryside, all to avoid a standstill on the interstate where apparently some kind of big construction was going on but, I don't know what it was because I missed it... bypassed it, and thankfully made it back to I-64 on the other side where traffic was quite minimal the entire rest of the trip.  Thanks GPS!

I ate veggies and fruit the whole way and drank water and didn't feel like crap at the end of the day from pigging out on healthy junk food like I normally would. 

I listened to music and my YouTube watch later list (I have over 2400 watch later videos so I shall never be bored...well, that's not true.  Some of my watch later stuff was pretty boring which is probably why I didn't bother to watch it in the first place and some of the music was boring too. 

I was going to post a link to one of the watch later videos that I was listening to because I thought it might be something interesting for you to ponder upon.  It was an interview.  About our reality being a matrix and we must claim our sovereignty and you know, important things like that. And this guy that was being interviewed supposedly had a PhD or something in quantum blah blah blah and was trying to sound very smart and then he threw in some things about that we need to embrace the darkness, the shadow and, well it just kept getting weirder and weirder like we should do some black magic because everything they've told us is backwards so do black magic because they tell us not too and oh by the way, my childhood was not traumatic.  No.  I was just MK Ultra'd from aged 2-4.  But my childhood was... What the what!?  I turned it off.  

But I did listen to some more Sarah Says, about the 144,000.  Have you heard about them?  I did think this was pretty interesting so I thought I would share it.


And of course what kind of a day would it be if I didn't share a song. So here's one for you to enjoy!


And tomorrow I will hang out with family all day til I meet up with my ride (more family and friends) and I shall roam as far as St. Charles.  Yes, MO.  

Then early the next morn, the real adventure begins! Dorothy we're not in Kansas anymore... well actually we probably will be most of the day. Thankfully I brought along plenty of  books.  

I'll show you what I am reading tomorrow  As for now it's time for me to say good night.  Sweet dreams.

Good night xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts