Becoming Sovereign vs. Compulsive Fixing

Why the fuck are we here?  Is that an intriguing question?  Is that an important question?  Is that a loaded question?   Only you can answer for you.  I can only answer for me.  And I can only answer for me if I am aligned and connected and open to the Truth.  

But the pathway to Truth, for me anyway, is a slippery slope.  It's endless, it seems and I'm always, always fucking trying to fix something...trying to fix me.  What the fuck is wrong with me?  It must be something, because I cannot seem to find my peace or my place, really.  There is always this restlessness, this unsettled feeling.  So, I get into these start-and-stop loops and keep trying and trying to rebuild, redo, renew.  But I'm learning and learning, and every new beginning does have to start somewhere and in the beginning, we are all newbies, and we have to learn.  We have to grow.  Well, I have to grow anyway.  I would be miserable and really feel trapped and stuck if I wasn't trying to burst out of some shell and become something new...something better.  That' just me, I guess.  That's just PART of who I am anyway.  

I don't think I'm going off the deep end of perpetual fixing, but I do think I have a lot of work to do.  I do think I am on the path of authenticity which is, I believe, the path of sovereignty the path of ascension I guess you could say.  And that is a steep path.  It can be a hard path to trod. Especially in the moments when you feel like you are walking it alone, mostly alone anyway.  The journey becomes SO much better when you feel like you have a friend, multiple friends.  It feels really great when you feel like you find your tribe.

Last week I had the great fortune to take part in some online workshops for artists.  They were spiritually inspiring and practically helpful and got me really excited about the launch of my new art website, which is almost ready to go (should be any day now).  They got me mentally geared up to start entering shows again and they gave me the courage to embrace being an artist again and to get out into the world to express my art and fill myself with the beauty and inspiration of other artists and the world around me.  

It was a really great experience and I actually completed a new artwork for the holiday season as I was listening to the workshops, so I multitasked.  I am moving ahead.  This is the scariest part for me.  The part before the real good shit happens.  Or I guess it happens.  I think I always, always sabotage myself in some way before I actually get to the really good place.  It's where the fuck me, and the fear come in and it all drives me a little bit crazy in my head.  It's where I get tempted to tell myself stupid shit, anything, whatever it takes to keep me playing small.

But not this time.  I can't.  I can't afford it.  I can't play small.  Becoming sovereign.  If I want to be free, I can NOT keep playing small, at art, at spirituality, and life.  So here I go, it seems like it's again, but really it's more like the pick me up and dust me off kind of start.  And in ways it is new beginnings, but in reality, it's just a continuation of the journey of the sacred path that I am on.  The one that I have always been on, even when it felt like I was going down to hell and back.  Even when it felt like I was abandoning everything and flying off to the unknown.  All of it, every blessed bit of it has brought me here and you here, which is EXACTLY where I need to be.  Is it where you need to be too?  

So, I won't try to give you my definition of sovereignty, because I am not an expert on talking about that.  I won't even try to teach you how to make art like mine...yet, because I am still gathering the confidence I need to feel somewhat accomplished on my resurrected art journey.  But I will teach when the moment is right.  I will speak when my soul says speak.  I will appreciate myself for every obstacle I have overcome to get to this place, right here, right now.  I will love my little soul for all of the fixing it has been brave enough to undertake, in this lifetime and every lifetime, prior to or post this present moment.

What I will gift you with is some pictures and a few links for you to dive into if you would like.

THE PICTURES


ECETI - In the field with a few Orbs

ECETI - More Orbs appearing over the Ascended Masters Site

ECETI - "Spraying" Hello from Bigfoot



These pictures were taken by our friend Augie during our last visit to ECETI Ranch in Trout Lake, WA back in August 2023.  The orbs are said to be the energy bodies of souls that are making an appearance, passing through this plane of existence.  There are actually "highways" of them that have been filmed and can be seen with the help of special lighting and camera equipment. These images are not of the highest digital quality because only older cameras will actually capture the appearance of the Orbs.  Our smartphone cameras were too new, and the Orbs did not appear on the pictures we tried to take.  In the final picture, I was saying "I love you" to Bigfoot (I think we have a special connection).  The "spray" of energy that appeared on the photo was unexpected.  I was so excited when I got these pictures from Augie just the other day!

And speaking of ECETI and Sovereignty, James talked about that a bit in this week's broadcast.  I will leave you with a link for that so you can watch in case you have not already done so.


And in my quest for authenticity, in my search for sovereignty, I stumble.  I do a lot of stumbling.  As I was researching the official webster dictionary definition of sovereignty, I stumbled upon a most fascinating article.  Yes, it's a "7 Keys To" video, which is on the very slippery slope to getting stuck fixing things all of the time, but I thought it was interesting.  I also felt very connected to this Josephine, whose website this is from.  I clicked on her FREE mini course offering to learn more about the Akashic Records.  I very rarely sign up for things like this on people's websites, but I did and I am very happy that I did.

I really feel like I made a good decision with this.  I think it will be a portal into understanding the mysterious connections that I have been feeling with people over the past years, the past 2-3 years in particularly.  I just feel so strongly that it is important to be able to access this knowledge if I am to be able to fully understand my soul's purpose.  

When a person and the soul that inhabits that person is able to communicate with another person and the soul that inhabits them, these persons are so fortunate and lucky, and blessed.  When two souls can clearly and kindly, and generously communicate, the possibilities are endless as to the heights of love and growth that can be achieved within the individual souls and between the two souls. 

When one person wants to communicate, but the other person is blocked for whatever reason, it then becomes necessary to communicate between the two souls.  I believe this can be achieved through the astral realm and higher dimensions, and I believe that tapping into my own Akashic Records can help give me a better understanding to these strangely wonderful yet bittersweet dynamics of this soul connection.  I send much love through the higher realms all the time.  

I send love through this lower 3D swamp that we exist in for the time being even more often, even if those I love may not feel it.  That love is always there.  That love never fades.  Not even throughout all the years, all the lifetimes.  At its core it is whole.  It needs no fixing.  It is perfect.  It is eternal.  It is sovereign.


Comments

Popular Posts