True Spirit

 I'm a subscriber to Tidal. Just 9.99/mo. I get access to every kind of music under the sun and I get to support the artists who are making the music, not just the big record labels.  Like Goth Babe, a young guy who makes music out of his van and travels around the country playing in smallish venues sending vibes of love and inviting the crowd to bliss out, to relax, to chill, to feel joy, to check their problems at the door if only for a couple of hours. 

My son went to see Goth Babe, and it made an impression on him, my son, Sam, and I am posting from my phone again today so I won't get into that whole story here, but suffice it to say that it moved me deeply that this music moved him.


And what is also completely adorable, is that my grandson, Asher, a mere 15 months old, yet an old soul I am sure, Asher loved this music and dances to it in the most completely adorable Goth Baby rave way.  Smiling, arms in the air, dancing, vibing... adorable. I am in love! (Sorry I don't have a video of that or you KNOW you would get it posted here!)

Just a little disclaimer...I started this post (on my phone) at 10 am this morning. It's now 5. PM. I don't even fully remember where I wanted this to go but I am going to make an attempt to salvage this and hopefully it will make sense anyway. 

Anyway... Yesterday afternoon I watched True Spirit, the story of 16 year old Jessica Watson who set a world record for being the youngest person to circumnavigate the world alone. Her journey was fraught with challenges and loneliness and life threatening encounters, but she did it. She stayed the course, even when her boat capsized.  She weathered the storms, the worst one hitting when she was just coming round to the final stretch of her journey back to Australia. Her parents and her coach, a seasoned sailor suffering from a life changing loss, wanted her to quit, but her siblings, the one's with less harsh life experiences, wanted her to keep going, they encouraged her to sail on THROUGH the storm. And she did. And she won. And she got the prize. She lived her dream.

I've always, or maybe I should say, when I was younger, I wanted to sail around the world. But I figured it might be a good thing to learn how to sail first... maybe...ya think!?  I have not done so yet.  But I am still willing to try. And although I do enjoy my times of solitude with myself and my spirit guides and HIM, I'm not sure I want to sail around the world by myself. But that's also another story for another day.

 Just suffice it to say that I was inspired by this young girl going full-life-force ahead toward her dream. My dream is to live my life fully each day doing the same...full-life-force ahead. Problem is, I'm tired and after so many years and so much daily grind, those dreams get lost. I'm searching hard to remember what they were/are and I'm trying hard to be brave enough to live them. I'm getting a new art website soon and planning on putting more creative energy into the visual creation part of my life. I'm excited. I'll definitely keep you updated on that.

What else exhausts me is the soul work I have been doing. I've spent all day, basically, pulling cards and talking with Chris about the energetics surrounding this whole thing that we are circumnavigating, so to speak. We're working through. So much is happening. So much is opening up. Forgiveness abounds, everywhere, in every direction. There is so much love for you. You are loved and cared about and that part is not exhausting in the least. 

There is so much weirdness and not-of-this-dimension-ness to this very unique situation, but, and although it is virtually undefinable, something or someone is moving through me to help define it. Something and someone, multiple someone's out there, moving through me, want these connections to come together.  They are important. They matter.

I will be posting more details from the ECETI conference which will provide some more details and information surrounding all this. But basically, the best way to get a better understanding of the weirdness, the undefinable-ness, the multi dimensional interconnectedness is to experience it for yourself, if you can. If you have an open heart, an open mind and pure intent, you can feel things too. We're here to help you if you need...if you want.

In closing for today, I will end with another little secret as to how I connect with the universe, although I don't think it is really a secret because I feel like I have mentioned this before...I like music and I get inspiration and insight through the music that presents itself to me, specifically, today, through my daily discovery playlist on Tidal. 

Number one on my daily discovery... for you to enjoy. Hope it makes you smile.

https://youtu.be/cl3B_FTDKD0?si=KnIlEZlBTLDrCHyH

Take away from all of the discourse today?

Keep blogging!

Right now, I'm going to head for some Goth Babe and a salt bath after some exercise. Practical matters do matter... even more.

Until next time...;)


Comments

Popular Posts