Here He Comes

 Here Comes Your Man. Song number one on my daily discovery playlist today.  Never a boring minute.  Love. Love. Life just makes me laugh sometimes. Here comes my man...click the pixies. Smile. Laugh if you feel like it. Good medicine, laughter.

Pixies

Pixies, fairies, gnomes and all the elements... elementals that is. I can't wait to post the photo of me surrounded by the green mist that Bigfoot sprayed when I got my picture taken by his (Bigfoot's) place in the galactic medicine wheel.  All this is the weirdness I can't stop talking about. Can't stop feeling. Can't stop knowing.  And it just keeps coming. What else can I tell you?

I hope you can feel it. I hope you can know it. I hope. For now, I will leave you with a link to last night's ECETI show on rumble. It is very informative if you have ears to hear. It is very illuminating if you have eyes to see.  How free from the matrix are you? No judgement, just a question. 

ECETI - As You Wish - 8/26/23

Take an opportunity to set up your own spiritual grid. Say the healing prayers that James is asked to share in this episode. He shares some other amazing stories and insights as well. I hope you enjoy what you see. I hope you can feel the power of your own god-self. He is here. He is beautiful. He is amazing. 

Comments

Popular Posts