Lions Gate 8/8

 This was too beautiful not to share.  I hope you can participate too. Chris and I both had very powerful experiences during this meditation.  Once again, for me, when I dropped into some "not" meditation during the meditation, I had a lot of wonderful energies open up, specifically surrounding my brain. I had a lot of intense heart chakra and lower chakra opening/clearing/healing as well.  I kept seeing text, from books, appearing, flashing by.  It felt like this "information" was being downloaded.  I tried to read some of the text but couldn't quite.  I think I saw the word "moral" in one of the last pages presented to me.  I also feel like I was having some texts taken away.  It looked like it was from the Bible.  Things were being "unwritten", de-programmed, I felt.

All in all, a wonderful, healing, expansive experience.  I feel very peaceful.  I feel new.  Renewed.

Anyway, I hope you can find an opportunity to join the energies of this powerful day.  I hope it brings you much peace and knowing.  Whatever your experience is, it is for you.  It's what you need.  Only YOU know what that is.  Namaste'



From Dynasty Electric:

The Lion’s Gate Portal opens when the Sun is in Leo the Lion, ruler of the heart. And Sirius, the brightest star in the sky rises, illuminating the Earth with cosmic energy (July 26th-August 12th). Ancient civilizations believed this was a powerful time of rebirth, abundance, and spiritual enlightenment. The 8th day of the 8th month, is considered especially potent, facilitating a connection between the spirit realms and the earth plane. It’s an amplification of light energy; an outpouring of blessings for humanity. It is believed on this day we can integrate the high-frequency energies of Sirius straight into our being, helping to unlock greater awareness, new layers of our soul contracts, and light codes that we came to this Earth to explore. There is an elevation of consciousness associated with this portal; a victory over karma: a cosmic realignment; a transformation. Completed karmic lessons are falling from your life experience. They are no longer defining you or holding you down. You are called to move through this energy with your whole heart; to ride the emotional waves, knowing that you have completed your lessons up to this point on your journey. The Lions gate portal is your breakthrough. It is a powerful energetic gateway that allows for enhanced spiritual and personal growth. You are ready for a new adventure. You’re realizing you have wings. Stepping into the sunshine, into happiness, discovering the light of life.



 Namaste' 

A very happy, beautiful and blessed 8/8 Lion's Gate to you!

Love,

Ronda

Comments

Popular Posts