Doppelgangers, Virgins and a Super Blue Moon


Some things you just can't make up!  I'm telling you.  Astrologically speaking, if you believe anything at all about that stuff, today is a SUPERCHARGED day, due to the Super Blue Moon that is appearing in tonight's sky.  Some places it occurs on August 31st, I'm not sure if this means after midnight, but regardless, the energies of these special "moons" appear several days before and continue several days after the actual full moon takes the stage.  

Last night was extraordinary.  ALL the energies aligned...all night long.  They were open and free and full.  There was union.  Energetically speaking there was so much love.  The heart chakra was wide open, and it filled my entire body.  It was as if we were healing the whole world with power from the heavens, brought down to the mountaintop, and penetrating deep, deep, deeply throughout the complete chakral channel, through me, through us, into the center of the earth and bursting out like a ray of life exploding throughout the whole universe...all night long.  What I'm saying.  Strange energies from the dreamy, supercharged, Super Blue Moon?  From somewhere. My apologies if this disturbs you. Just reporting.  This is what I have to live with. Ha!



So, today Chris and I met our friend Kurtis for breakfast.  We had a lot to talk about, a lot to catch up on after this last trip to ECETI, and after our separation epiphany that took place this weekend.  The practical part is that I will now have a new mailing address:  

7106 Thornaby Drive, Greensboro, NC, 27410

In addition to Kurtis always having a lot to say, we all just had a really enjoyable, heart to heart conversation about everything that is going on, about our legal filing and about life as we are coming to know it. And then there were the synchronicities, the doppelgangers and making new contacts.

Chris wore his ECETI t-shirt.  It got the attention of a lady at an adjacent table and started a nice conversation.  She wanted our contact information.  People are out there searching for some answers.  People out there are tired with the world the way it is.  People are looking for likeminded souls.

Her friend was a dead-ringer for Richard Branson, the Virgin Atlantic guy, billionaire, world mover and shaker.  Kurtis engaged him in some chit chat which led to a deeper conversation which led to Kurtis taking a picture, actually a video of the guy.  His real name?  He said, "You're not gonna BELIEVE what my real name is.  My real name? It's Jimmy James."  Yep!  He said it, not me.  He said it as another doppelganger for another "Jimmy James" sat eating breakfast at a table across the patio from us, same look alike guy I took a video of a few weeks ago, playing guitar at the Grandover Resort when we were out having a couple of drinks with some friends.  Very interesting in my opinion anyway.

Also very interesting is the following video that showed up in my YouTube feed a few days ago.  This girl, I call her a girl, she delivers messages from the angels.  More stuff to blow your mind, but as I said a few days ago, there is nothing that I cannot tell you about right now.  It must be done.  For better or for worse, if I know it, I have to say it sort of thing.  So here it goes for today, if what I wrote already wasn't enough, if that hasn't already blown your mind.  

This girl channels messages from the angels.  The angels, as we understand it are the Andromedins.  They have plasma energy surrounding them that appears to be "wings".  They are helping us and guiding us through this transition of our planet, through the Ascension.  My last night that I was in Trout Lake, (I was staying in a separate cabin than Chris, by myself, off-site) I was meditating before bed.  Actual meditating this time, not "not meditating".  I was working, and I was asking for help from Archangel Michael.  Archangel Michael is said to help twin flames.  I never want to ask for union, because I feel like that would be selfish.  I feel like that would impose on the free will of the other party in this union.  But I want help to sort out exactly what I need to be doing to move forward with my own ascension, Union with my Higher Self, God, if you will, since that is the ultimate purpose of all soul relationships, twin flames included, I believe. 

So, I asked Archangel Michael for help.  I could feel his presence.  I knew that he would help, that he was helping.  I'm not going to get into that whole story now.  I plan on writing more about it when I post the Angels, Owls and Orbs post, if and when I get the pictures from our friend.  But I will just say briefly that help did come the next day and is still coming and will come as long as I need it and want it.  I think the following video explains the information surrounding this Super Blue Moon and what is means astrologically and spiritually.  I hope you might find it helpful too.  And there is always Archangel Michael, if you are open to it.  He can help too.  I know, it's weird, but...it just is. 



 With that I am sending you much love.  I will leave you on a lighter note.  My daily discovery #1 for the day.  Hope it makes you so smile.  I hope you have a beautiful and miraculous Super Blue Moon tonight.  I hope you can benefit from the beautiful energies that are in play at this time.




Super Blue Moon Superbloom!


Comments

Popular Posts