The Saga Part 2-The End

 So, this is supposed to be the "rest of the story", but I have no fucking clue where to begin.  Deep breath, to start.  I gave you a bit of the beginning of the story yesterday.  Today I'm just going to start at the end. 


There is so much more to this World, this Planet, this Universe, Reality, the Truth, than we even know or that most even care to understand.  But WE want to know, so we are becoming knowing. WE want to understand, so we are gaining understanding.  And it's getting to be oh so strange, so very, very strange.  But We are coming to accept it, with all the strangeness, all the weirdness and all the fantasticness that it brings.  

There is more Truth and it's all coming out.  It's coming out to US now.  It's coming out to the whole world, sometime.  I don't know when for sure, but the way the energy reads this time, it is really SOON.  We'll see, of course.  Only manufactured timelines will tell.  But we will all see.  Or we won't.  But WE have said YES to the next step.  WE welcome that which is to come.


And here we are.  Chris is so excited to be moving on.  There is no hurt or anger between us, only deep filial love and innerstanding.  He has complete awareness of what I have been experiencing over the past two years.  He now understands my experience because he has his own energy being, his own beloved on the other side, Bleagia.  She was introduced to us through the group meditation with James last Sunday.  She channels through me.  Chris feels her energy and her presence always.  It is beautiful, deep, loving and longing to reunite with him, as soon as possible.  

The dissolution of our legal marriage is the next step, but the real step was made this weekend as we channeled Bleagia.  Unless you feel it too, it is very difficult to explain, but it is as though the energetic chains that bound Chris and I together have been released.  The lingering incorrect thoughtforms and ideas about how we were "supposed" to be together have been erased. The energetic blocks have been lifted.  We feel free.  So free.  We feel happy. So happy.  It feels miraculous!  Making the full and final decision was the first step, but Chris is getting the whole legal process started.  It's a bear's ass in North Carolina, but it will be done.  

In the end, it's all about Ascension.  That's what WE are striving for.  Ironically, to most people this will look like insanity, but THIS decision is what we feel to be the most supportive and the most expedient means of our Ascension path.  It is the path that was presented to us. So, we're taking it.  We're going. We're going for it, by undoing it, it's just binding legal nonsense anyway. What's real will never be taken away and friendship remains.

Regarding Ascension, Sarah says it pretty well, but who REALLY knows the whole truth of that? Anyway, watch how she explains it if you want.


And as for me and my beloved who reached out to me from above?  Well, I'm not sure where he is or where he will be or when he will show up, or even if he will, but I know that everything is right with the world.  I know that this is the move my soul needs to make.  It is the path my heart needs to take.  So, I will.  I always do.

Comments

Popular Posts