A Blue Canary - You Either Get It or You Don't

 Did I say it is raining today?  Earlier, I did.  It is.  What else did I do for fun on this rainy day? Found a 3-hour Birdhouse in Your Soul video.  I listened to it.  All of it. Why not?  It was more difficult than I anticipated. And easier than I thought. Don't let anyone tell you that I'm not disciplined. May I please stop telling myself that I'm not disciplined.  I am.  A little.  Enough.  I am flexibly disciplined.  Yes, that's exactly it!  It has taken me 56 years and 3 hours of Birdhouse in my soul to understand this!  Ha!  What a fucking relief!!

Meditation comes in all shapes and sizes.  So do my blog posts.  Everything means something.  Absolutely.  A Blue Canary?  One Note Spelled L-I-T-E?  Yes, it does.  An Infinite Story.

To be continued...



Comments

Popular Posts