Sleeping Beauty

 

Damn!  Did you know that in the original fairy tale of Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty gets raped, has twins, and the evil mother-in-law wants to eat one of the babies, but the good-hearted kitchen hand swaps the baby out for a lamb instead.  Holy crap! 

This just made me think about all the horribleness that has happened here on this planet in the name of royalty.  They literally have been getting away with murder...and cannibalism, so they say.  I can't prove it, but this old, old story makes you wonder where that idea comes from.  

And then there is Jesus. Whoever had the bright idea to kill him and eat him too.  But they do it in the church all of the god-damned time.  He threatened the whole lot of them by being his wholly wonderful, miraculous, authentic self, that's all.  And greater works than I will you do and all that jazz he says, well, I think he's right.  We just have to get there.  And he'll help us.  For real.

This is not at all what I thought this blog post was going to be about, and it's not entirely only about cannibalism, but you know, sometimes when I start typing, things just come out.  All sorts a wild things.  But I can compare this, the idea of doing these great things, of becoming our god selves, I can compare it to climbing a mountain, which I did.  I climbed Sleeping Beauty.  It was beautiful.  It was all uphill.  It was hard.  But I did it and I feel great!

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, therefore a video is probably worth at least 10,000.  So, I made a little video for you, so you don't have to read for three days about my breathtaking experience at the top of the world.

Sleeping Beauty Awaits
Click below :)

https://youtu.be/J4fmc7odScg


This video will be posting on my YouTube channel tonight at 12midnight, but if you act now, you as a loyal follower of this blog will get first dibs on this marvelous spectacle!  Kisses from a prince are not required to activate this offer, but all donations are appreciated.  So, ACT NOW.  Time is running out!

Enjoy!  :)


Comments

Popular Posts