Looking for an Answer?

 Why are you here?  Did someone out there ask?  As I woke up this morning, I got the answer...Synergy.  That is why you are here.  Synergy.  I also woke up yesterday singing, "If I were a fish, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do." So just take that for what you will. Please.



We did go see the Barbie movie last night.  I did sit through all of the credits although everyone around me did not.  No worries.  Not a big deal, just having to pee and all. Right? And then there were the chatty Cathy's to the right of me.  I wish they would have walked out.  No peaceful, savoring.  No worries.  Right?

The movie was pretty good, as I had been informed.  I would recommend it.  If you are a woman, be sure to prepare for some existential discomfort.  Same thing if you are a man and please be relatively secure in your manhood.  Be prepared to see lots of pink. 

It brought forward all of the feeling of inadequacy we, (I) feel as a woman: aging, feeling the need to be being happy and nice ALL of the time, cellulite.  It also brought up the purpose of Ken.  What was his purpose?  He sure as heck did not know. 

I played with Barbies growing up...and I loved it.  I still love to dress up and wear high heels and feel pretty, when I want to.  I don't really get enough of those opportunities though, or do I?  I spend most of my days running around in shorts and a t-shirt with no make-up on, wearing flip flops or my bare flat feet all day long, and still feeling really happy, yet I get bored out of my mind because I feel like I am just spinning my wheels.  I feel like I have no purpose.  It's driving me bonkers.  I will get this figured out.  I'm stubborn that way.

But the movie touched me.  It moved me.  It definitely made me laugh. It made me cry.  It made me think.  A pretty good movie then, right?  I left the theater wondering, again...What was I made for?  Like I said, I'm still trying to figure that one out.  In the meantime, here is another song from My Mini Movie Soundtrack.


The thing is, I think the answer keeps changing, as I change and grow.  What I was made for 25 years ago may not be the reason I am still sticking around today. And now I can't help but think that it has something to do with higher consciousness, extra worldly, advanced life and living whether on this planet or beyond.  It has something to do with me transforming.  My current life, my old life here has served its purpose.  It's time for me to move on, move forward with the next thing.  It is inevitable, it is imperative for my soul growth. The path is not entirely clear though.  But I will continue to clarify as I move through this existence.  Sooner or later, I will come to understand.  This I believe.

We sat out and stargazed after the movie.  We saw 17 light ships last night!  The last one that flew in lit up SO incredibly bright for us, then powered down to near invisibility as it flew off.  This was not a coincidence.  I feel like this "contact", this "communication", if you will, was more for Chris' benefit than mine, although I appreciate it.  If things are really not as they seem to be, if there really is so much more to this planetary story, and if off-worlder's do exist, I think that Chris' role in the future, when or how soon, we don't know, but sometime, someday, sooner than later I feel, he will be joining the ranks and doing whatever spacemen do.  He will be heading off planet in a big way.  I know to some, to most, this sounds impossible, this sounds ludicrous, this sounds batshit CRAZY.  Well, time will tell, or it won't.  I don't control what happens, especially with other people, but it feels possible to me. That's all I can say about that. 

We also saw two, I will call them "elementals", because they were flashes of light, much lower in the atmosphere than the light ships, below the tree line within our backyard, and no, they were not fireflies, although we did see some of those too, and bats.  We have an incredible backyard.  I feel like this natural, earthly element is more of where my future lies.  On Earth.  I feel a great connection to this earth and although traveling to distant galaxies may be really exciting for some, I feel like there is so much I have yet to discover, see and experience on this beautiful planet before I head off-planet for any considerable period of time.  Does this make sense?  I hope so.

And back to the Barbie movie...it did have a good soundtrack, the music, I liked it.  They won me over when Barbie took off on her adventure with the radio playing and singing along with that one song by the Indigo Girls that I shared in an earlier blog post...Closer I am to Fine.  Remember?  I was very tickled and very joyful at that moment in the movie.  As I was reading more in the book by James G. this morning about other earthly things, he brought up Galileo.  That reminded me of the Indigo Girls and their other song, Galileo.  You probably know it already, but I will leave you with that to ponder for the weekend.  Make it a good one.  Make it a good life. ;)





Comments

Popular Posts