High Noon

"The Energy of the Mind is the Essence of Life" - Aristotle

Now is the time.  It's time to come clean.  It's time to live clean.  That message is being delivered to me from everywhere.  What do I do when I get a message?  Well, the older, wiser me heeds the call.  She does.  She goes.

My heart is on fire for the truth.  I feel it within me.  I know it.  I need to be the change I want to see.  And with that it's time for the little ray of sunshine to shut down this blog for a while.  Quite a while.  I have a lot of other things to focus on, including me, in order to make the world a better place for all.  Does that make sense?

I have a lot of me to continue healing and I have a lot to move forward with in my life here at the "farm" and now, I have my older dog, Margeaux, who hurt her paw last night to care for and nurse for a period of time.  I have so much old shit to unpack, stuff that's coming up, yesterday, last night, this morning, all that shadow, and the what ifs, and the ever-evolving ego deaths I didn't realize even existed, that I need to address, wade through and let go, it just keeps coming and coming, out of nowhere it seems.  But everything for a reason, I believe.  Yay life!



AND, I have a road trip to pack and prepare for.  We're heading back to ECETI Ranch next week for a workshop.  We're driving.  My first time ever through Cheyenne, WY, thank you, Jack Kerouac.  A three day's drive to Trout Lake.  We decided to make it in three.  I am really looking forward to it.  Things are moving quickly.  I'm excited.  My heart is on fire. Oh, this Life!

While this blog and this writing has been very cathartic, and I appreciate you being here, I DO, it is taking up a huge part of my time and my psyche.  It seems to feel to me like I come to the blank page every day to write more for the pleasure of you than for the healing of me.  I realize that it is BOTH, really, I'm doing both, but it's started to feel a little bit weird to me, because of who I think you are.  It feels a little bit too intimate with you being the only one person reading everything I write.  And I own that.  That is perfectly ok.  That has been my choice.  However, now, in my gut, it feels a little bit like an affair to me, if you will, if you want to make it weirder, and trust me, I do not want that.  I don't want any of that.  Although again, I thank you for your support.  Really, it means the world to me.   

I guess by trying to serve another, to serve you, I have garnered healing within myself.  And I do believe that we are here to be of service to others, to each other, not just the self.  That's why I've kept writing, to you.  That's what I keep working towards. I do hope I have inspired you to do the same in your own personal way.  I do hope you have enjoyed my writing and my blog, the silliness and the seriousness of it.  I do hope I've given you some things to ponder.  I believe you like to ponder.  I hope you have enjoyed the show.  But it's time for me to step away.  Please don't take it personally.  Please don't be offended.  I hope you understand.  I will miss you.

But again, thank you.  I send you my deepest gratitude.  In sincerity I send you my deepest love.  I need to keep working all of this, my thoughts and stuff, out in some other way.  A more direct way, I guess you could say.  A deeper, more personal way.  A way where I don't end up feeling so guilty.  I will...work it out.  You can count on that.

What do I hope to move on to, you may be asking?  Well, we have been visited by the lightships again the past two nights.  Their communication, their "light up" is undeniable.  I am appreciative to them for showing up and for doing what they can, just as I am appreciative to you for showing up and doing what you can.  Here's an important video for you to watch.

https://rumble.com/v34u7qg-ayw-ufo-fake-alien-invasion-news-q-and-a.html

I was going to put in a link to the ECETI show from Saturday night with James G. that we watched yesterday on YouTube, but it's been taken down.  So instead, above is a link to the same video on rumble and below is a pretty screenshot of where I tried to send the YouTube video to my son, Sam, yesterday, just to show that I am not lying.  I am not crazy, and I am not a liar.  Go figure!  To me, just another marker to live the life I was created to live and to stop spending my time on things that don't matter, that don't materialize, that don't move me closer to my highest, best life.  I hope that everyone that is serious about a better life can do the same.  With love and pure intent, naturally.  Always. 



From James' book, Becoming GodsThose who are spiritually advanced never trespass on free will or interfere in your divine right to free will and self-determination.  You must evolve naturally.  That is why they stay hidden in the clouds, high in the heavens or within great mountains at another frequency.  Though they are fully aware of you, they remain invisible to those who rely on only the five senses.  They can make themselves fully visible to all your senses if you are ready and if you can greet them in love as equals.  

They do not want to be worshipped.  They do not want to be warred upon, though - it would be very unwise.  They do not want to be feared and have you running to the mountains and hiding in caves.  What they want is for you to drop the superstitious fears and dogmas and treat them as brothers.  They want you to join them in peace and take your place alongside them in the universe.  That's what they want.

If you want to have contact, you have the consciousness for it.  If you act like a victim, the experience you have will be seen through the eyes of a victim.  The experience or lack thereof, is directly related to your consciousness.  Consciousness creates reality on every level, every plane, every dimension.  Call forward the God of your being and act accordingly.  You will be greeted by the Gods and treated like a God, not one that has dominion over others, but one that loves and allows others, a loving, joyous, fearless entity.  All you have to do is be yourself.  Your true self. 

 Byzantine Icon - Archangel Michael


According to James, the Andromedans, mythically known as Archangels, are the great overseers (not overlords) of the earth.  They understand necessity for civilizations to evolve on their own.  They are here to help us, even MJ the tarot queen talks about that, but you have to ask, the archangels.  So last night I asked.  I asked Archangel Michael for help, for protection.  I've been asking him for a while.  He is, according to MJ and some, the specific overseer of all the Twin Flame particulars.  I have really been trying to get all of this TF stuff sorted out for some time now and calling upon AA Michael to help from time to time.  So, I asked again last night, and I received an incredible visitation, if you will.  Purely energetic...I didn't see him appear before me or anything, but what happened woke me straight up out of my sleep.

I write this to you because I think it matters.  I risk sounding crazy, I know, but I risk living a lie if I don't speak my truth.  That is where more danger lies, I think.  I watched The Wife on Netflix this weekend.  It helped me get it.  I now understand.  I strongly believe, this time, with this movie, I got the theme.  It is this: If you live a lie...you suffer and die.  Living a lie kills you, literally.

And as another quick aside, I totally realized this the other day, but I'm pretty sure you already know this.  The movie version doesn't cut it.  To get the real story, the better story, you have to read the book.  I was laying out in the sunshine this weekend allowing myself the luxury of reading Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, since I just watched the movie last week, and holy fuck!  It is so much more detailed, SO much more involved than the movie.  Not sure why Quentin, or Hollywood or whoever chose to go the route they did, but I just read chapter 8 and all I can say is that there is NO WAY the book is going to end the same way as the movie.  It would probably, absolutely, possibly anyway, have to have an entirely different theme.  So, if you are writing the story of all stories, don't let ANYONE ruin your book.  Hold on tight to all of those rights when the movie man comes knocking. Your life depends on it!

With that said, I continue with my visitation story, my experience.  I was sleeping, I think I was dreaming, but I don't really remember any of the dream just being woken up from it with a startled gasp and what felt like a stamp being placed on my heart center.  I didn't realize it until I took a closer look and the archangel icon above.  Holy shit!  THIS IS what I saw being stamped upon my heart.  I feel it's heaviness now as I write.  Please see the image below.  I'm breaking out in a sweat.  Holy cow!


I felt the shock and I saw the image in my mind then the most beautiful, wonderful, dare I say sensual peace came over me.  I knew that my lower chakras, the ones that rule security, safety, creativity, sexuality, self-worth and empowerment had been brought into line with my heart chakra.  I could feel the warmth and supremely loving energy swirling through me as I laid in bed.  I knew it was, or more correctly, was gifted from Archangel Michael.  The truth of my love and my Twin Flame journey is sealed.  Whatever is meant to be for my highest and best good will absolutely be brought forth.  It is happening.  It was so absolutely incredible; I cannot even begin to describe how perfectly wonderful it felt.  I looked at my phone, the time was 1:11.  Look it up if you want to see what that "angel number" means.  It can mean so many things, I don't want to take up space for that here.  But what I KNEW it meant for me was that this was indeed Archangel Michael coming to help me, however I need.  I laid with that beautiful, mystical, incredible, magical, feeling moving throughout me, wide awake I was, until 3:15.  I knew I had to get some sleep.  But I didn't want to let this feeling subside.  I didn't want to let it go.  Not in a greedy way, it just felt so sublime.  It was so real.  What was it?  What does it mean?  Well, I believe that time will tell.  It will.  It absolutely WILL.  That's all.  

And with all of THAT, I will leave you with a little more wisdom from James: Truth will come forward in every arena.  The days of denial and deception are fast coming to a close, as well as the end of the tyrants.  You are entering exciting times of tumultuous social, economic and physical Earth changes.  This understanding is necessary to pave the way.

Enlightenment means to be enlightened of the whole story, both sides of the coin.  You must know where you have been to understand who you are and where you are going.  It is the past which has made you what you are today; and knowledge of the past, your true heritage, will break the spell and allow the memories to come forward like a mighty river.  Let go of that which no longer serves you, that which has become a burden and that which does not bring you joy.

Align yourself with that which is a service rather that a disservice to Humanity and Nature.  Live for the spirit within you.  Honor your feelings, for GOD, is a feeling, and act upon those feelings.

You have chosen these exciting times.  Go forward in love, joy and freedom.  See the God within all Humanity and Nature and open up to even grander realities.  The universe is the playground of an enlightened one.  Come join us.  If you need a little help, ask!

BE KIND TO OTHERS AND THE EARTH.

BRING NO HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING. 

IT'S THAT SIMPLE!



I LOVE YOU, that is all.


Comments

Popular Posts