Two Days

Greetings.  It seems that I just can't quite get my head in the course creation completion game right now.  But I finished and submitted my application for a 2025 art residency at Acadia yesterday, finished editing all of the videos for my course last week and created exercises to go with each lesson of my course last Friday.  I think I deserve a little break.

The energies are strong right now and I've been so engrossed in watching so much YouTube.  Watching confirms and feeds my emotions all at the same time.  I want to know what's going on, what's really going on.  I want to be able to help.  I want to help move things forward.

So, I gave myself a 2-day break to indulge in whatever buffet of information I chose to consume.  Some was good.  Some tasted like crap.  I will share with you here some of the more interesting videos I have come across.  Take what you want.  Please share.  Help others.  Give thanks.  













...and that's all she wrote.  😥😕💙

Comments

Popular Posts