Ascension 101: A Journey

I know that I keep mentioning the term Ascension.  I have written more about the concept of Ascension in earlier posts, but if you're new to my blog, or if you missed my earlier posts, or if you just want a refresher, I'd like to share a video with you today that explains Ascension in a clear and simple way.

Thanks to Sarah Hall for this video from a couple of years ago.  I had the pleasure of taking one of Sarah's courses this past spring.  I was at a difficult point on my spiritual journey at the time.  I was struggling.  Her course really helped me reconnect to a calming, centered place within me that I had lost touch with.

She talks about Ascension as being cyclical.  It's this concept that I was trying to share with you yesterday, the whole idea that we're never done "ascending".  Although a 5D world is part of the Ascension landing zone, the journey is the destination.

I'm signed up for Sarah's Free Masterclass on Shamanism, coming up on October 20th, at 1 PM EST.  If this sounds interesting to you, I invite you to sign up too.  Of course, this will be a teaser class to offer you the opportunity to sign up for her paid Shamanism Workshop (I know how the formula works now...I bought that course from another YouTuber in January 😉).  But hopefully there will be something valuable in this Free Masterclass, and Sarah's energy is nice to be around, and I find that just participating in calls with other like minded people is energizing and uplifting to me.

So, I encourage you to sign up and hop on the Free Masterclass call if you are able.  I hope this first video covering Ascension and the levels of Ascension are helpful to you.  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below or send me a message at rondamakesart@gmail.com.  I will try to get back with you as soon as possible.

We're all on this human journey together.  Together we can grow.  Together we can ascend.  It's a scenic and beautiful ride.  Let's take it together.  I believe we can! 

Comments

Popular Posts