Sunday in WNC


 

http://youtube.com/post/UgkxB3DPIc6mvKQdHwxxqoFXgT66biSnOijZ?si=Ol-eslOfMNbpv9Ag

I'm trying to think of something positive and inspiring to say here.  Everything just seems so shallow and cliche.  I want you to know that the videos I am choosing to share are NOT here to promote fear, but hope and most importantly, truth.

The human spirit is alive and well and fighting for life in Western NC and Eastern Tennessee and in South Carolina, Georgia and Florida as well I am sure.  Although the darkness of the ashes is dark, and deep and ugly, this is the beauty out of ashes that I am seeing in humanity today.  

Be smart about it, but please send love and help however you can.  This does not necessarily mean money.  I'm not promoting financial donations to any particular organization.  Please do some research and make your own best decisions.  And trust your heart.  It's here to steer you in the right direction.  

Sending love to you and yours and all of our earth brothers and sisters fighting this good fight. 
Love, Ronda 




Comments

Popular Posts