Summer Sabatical

 The goats broke the fence again!  You know, the new fence that we just "fixed" last week.  I had to "fix" it again this evening.  I was not happy.  At least 8 zip ties, that's how many I used, but I'm going to get some wire.  That will show them.  Although, there's always more. Work to do. Repairs to make, out there in the goat yard.  That's not new.

What's new is July.  Happy 1st of July!  I can't believe it's here already.  And it's going to be a hot one, so say all of the astrologers, with Pluto's return and all and the nodes doing what they are doing.  Obviously, I am not an astrologer...but I have some books to read about it. :)

I have a lot of books to read this summer and I have family coming to visit.  We have babies arriving, in Michigan yesterday and in the goat yard sometime, your guess when is as good as mine.  

Then we have our own traveling to do, to see the baby and family and our trip out west.  And birthdays and more hay to be delivered and more weeds to pull and watering and more weeding and harvesting and discovering and figuring out what to do with all the veg. 

So, I am going to take a little break from the blogging and the videos for now.  But I will be back.  While I'm away, if you have a moment or two and you'd like to watch The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, I would highly recommend.  One, because I found it to be a good movie.  Two, because that's the movie I started writing about in my post that I didn't get to finish today.  But I will finish it, that post, and post it someday and when I do it may yield more resonance if you have seen the movie first, and... you may enjoy the movie.

So, I'll say goodbye for now, but I will return when the winds of change have calmed down and the sun sets just a little bit earlier than the day before. Until then, get outside, put your feet in some dirt, revel in the light of that sun before it goes down.  Play some music.  Play some chess.  And for pete's sake, (or for jim, or jon, or joe's) DANCE! :)


If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended-
That you have but slumbered here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend.
If you pardon, we will mend.
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long.
Else the Puck a liar call.
So good night unto you all.
Give me your hands if we be friends.
And Ronda shall restore amends.

The Ray of Sunshine will return.


Comments

Popular Posts