I'm Going to Give This Movie a Try

 Do you love movies?  I LOVE movies!  The Fabelmans. A movie about doing what you love. A movie about finding what is Real. A movie about not giving up on your dreams once you have found them.


Until about a week ago, I didn't even know that this movie existed. Am I living under a rock? I didn't even know that this movie was out in theaters...now you can get it at Target. But, as I have spent the last few days doing a little research to see if this is a movie worth seeing, I have discovered that THIS is a movie that SHOULD BE EXPERIENCED in a theater.  Although it is not in many theaters anymore, luckily, it will be playing at the Plaza Frontenac Theater when I'm back in the neighborhood for Christmas and I'm excited about seeing it.  However, you need to be able to dedicate some time to it.  At a 2 hour and 31-minute run time, my plan is to have a Friday lunch of popcorn and gummy bears before doing a little shopping and experiencing what I also always loved as a young woman, the beauty and grace and glamour of Plaza Frontenac at Christmas.  I hope it is still the same, Christmas in St. Louis...so much else is not...the same. Here is to Hoping!


Comments

Popular Posts