Art Of Life - BDP 10-4-26

 'Don't be afraid of failure because that's the demon that will get in the way. Failure is your friend.’ - Jack Black 


Now I see you

But I wanted more

Buried in the field 

Under the marigolds 

Swamp dragon


I'm building worlds 

So real 

I feel it in my bones

You're there

Rise


Old ghosts still walk

History still grows

These embers still remember

Art of Life...

Epic


Long as I can remember

Never really knowing 

Where I long to be

One day I'll know

What is wrong with me?


Every turn I take

Every track I make

The voice inside 

Sings 

A different song


Look up

Look alive

Misty mountain high

Who is it 

That you really want?


Take it apart

Put it back together

What I loved and what I lost 

If you want to know what life's about 

Settle on the love 

I have 


For 

You.




Comments

Popular Posts