BDP - October 3, 2026 - Girl At The Artshow

 


Mr.

Are you somebody?

I know there's someone 

Out there

There's a war

In your head 

Unapologetically myself 

I won't apologize 

That's why I 

Walk into the gallery

Like, Bitch

I am the Artshow 

Work of art

Amazingly

And humbly

I got big dreams 

My soul 

In love 

Notebook in my hand 

I'm gon' meet the man 

Spill my soul

Will you ever turn the page?

Was the Odyssey all you wanted?

Is the fantasy still worth something?

I wonder why you talk 

So quiet 

In the silence 

You are empty 

I understand.

Shoot for the stars

Natural selection never saw me comin'

I'm everybody 

Made with purpose 

The light 

So bright 

Let me know if you need a bigger piece 

Little 

Furious 

One

They say that honest love is a cage 

And I 

Want you 

More than any stupid song could ever say 

And if there's a God

He's the bond between us two 

Feel right 

Feel wrong 

Feel totally insane 

Free of every pain

It's 

Supernatural.

Joy comes 

In the morning 

I declare 

I am 

Somebody 

Help me sing







Comments

Popular Posts