Blackout Discovery Poem...9-10-26

A poem from my Daily Discovery 

Brought to you by Tidal

Only $11.99/mo.


I'm not lazy 

I'm not crazy 

You don't wanna pay me 

For what I'm worth 

Might catch me screaming 

Holy Ghost 

Who would Jesus choose to starve?

What would Jesus do?

Christ the Savior 

I know I have good judgement 

I know I have good taste 

Ironic that only I feel that way 

I see what they say about me 

If I'm bitter, well 

Being the hometown letdown 

Hope that Jesus isn't coming soon 

Alright Stop!

You better stay in your lane 

We're you expecting adventure?

We're you hoping for fun?

You earned the right to work 

Trapped in that ship

Should have read the fine print 

My friend 

Be faithful and pray 

Everybody wants you to love yourself 

Until you actually do 

If everybody leaves her then she had it coming 

It was something about her hair.

-Ronda


Watch me create this artwork LIVE: 

CLICK BELOW 

https://www.youtube.com/live/bLT0efa6L2g?is=9CqdYMBibKjR9JeG

View the PLAYLIST 



Comments

Popular Posts