Eternal Recurrence - Aphorism #341

 Blackout Discovery Poem for 9-21-26


Here in the love of Christ 

I stand

No guilt 

No fear

Maybe I was wrong 

Now

And yesterday 

A dream's still a dream in a dream 

I see through your armour

I am your karma

And so we lost our history 

And this is what, I think, is still hurting me 

I've been thinking 

All of my life 

There's a time for everything 

Something about you got me 

Like lightening struck my body 

I write poems to burn by firelight 

I want to be that fucked up girl 

I'm independently owned and complicated 

And...I live my life 

Don't you dare make me fall in love with you 

I fell through your skies

Still need reminders of why it's unwise

Be it luck or fate

I met my soulmate 

Could be real 

I want to believe 

I was born an honest mirror.



Comments

Popular Posts