The Week In Review or...Time Flies When You Are Having Fun

Headed back from Big, Fun Art in Dowell, MD.

BIG FUN ART


This show was a lot of fun to experience and I am very grateful to be a part of something that is striving to bring more happiness and joy into our world!

As I was writing my art goals a couple of weeks ago, I might have forgotten to include:  I will easily create vibrant, inspiring works of art that uplift spirits and make people smile. As a extension of my artwork, I am crafting and creating this physical and virtual happy space that I call Zinnia's Way.  This past week, beautiful weather ensued and allowed me to stain, stain and stain some more boards which Chis and I were able to install this weekend.  Our chicken fence is so near completion.  We just need a few more warmish and beautiful days to stain some more and complete the final installation.  Then there will be landscaping to do and baby goats to buy and temporary goat fencing to install and goat shelters to move and mangers to build and laundry and dinner and Junior League and Symphony Guild and Family Service Guild and gratitude and thankfulness for the full and meaningful life I am fortunate enough to live!

In fulfilment of my commitment to you, today I am posting my 2018 Yoga Goals.  This will give you a glimpse into the plans for the upcoming goat yoga that will be starting at Zinnia's way in April 2018.  My 2018 Yoga Goals

I am also working on a 16 Day Yoga Challenge to share with you, my faithful friends. My plan is to have it ready to launch by March 1, 2018. We can then complete the 16 Day Yoga Challenge together. The how's and why's will all be explained when I post the 16 Day Yoga Challenge and we can achieve and believe and find some more happiness together!

It was also a great and busy week of Greensboro Opera (Board Meeting), Greensboro Symphony Guild ( Luncheon), Family Service Guild (GMM), Coffee with a new friend and JLG colleague, all of which means fellowship and collaboration with inspired, engaged and dedicated women of the greater Greensboro community. 

But balance is a key to health and happiness and time at home is an unequivocal priority in my life and loving my family and connecting and communicating and cooking dinner and getting haircuts and being a coffee roasting cheerleader and lunching and road trips and spending time together just hanging out and watching an evening movie or attending a Greensboro Symphony Chamber Concert is precious time well spent indeed.  So that is also what I did this week along with working on Frederick Douglass in my art studio, building chicken fences, pruning roses and planting cool weather crop seeds in our raised garden beds...and feeding goats, and cats, and ducks and chickens.

Here's to welcoming a new week, looking forward to sun and moving forward in happiness day by day by day.

Peace and sunshine to you!

Ronda




Comments

Popular Posts