Blogs, Boxes and Bubble Wrap


Blogs, Boxes and Bubble Wrap
Oh My!

Wow!  Can you even believe that it took me several days with multiple attempts and a couple of few hours to create this darling "Shatter 3" collage above!! Whew!  My learning curve is continuous and is forced to zigzag through technology like my Jeep on a drive through the Blue Ridge Mountains!  But hey, learning new things is great neurobic exercise for my brain and I am definitely getting stronger every day!

I am excited to say that I successfully got my Purple Cow packed and shipped off to Annemarie Sculpture Garden and Art Gallery.  Before I sent her off, I gently cleaned her and protected her with a couple more coats of sealer.




After allowing her to dry for several days, I packed her.  It was a hack pack, using what bubble wrap I had left from packing a previous piece of artwork that was sent off to a show.  I also had to fill the gap in the back of the canvas (about 1 inch deep) with odds and ends of bubble wrap that I had saved from various mail order goodies.  I then put the whole bubble wrapped pic into a large plastic bag that had once been used to protect a piece of art that was framed and brought home from Hobby Lobby some time ago. Then I packed the carefully swaddled Purple Cow snuggly into a large mirror box leftover from our move to Greensboro from Plano, TX.  Thankful to have that box. Thankful to have all of that bubble wrap and plastic.  Happy to have Office Depot with a Fed Ex shipping center only a few miles from my home.

What I would love for packing - These Deluxe Artwork shippers. 
Deluxe Artwork Shippers

They are quite an investment, however, at $195 each. But worth it, I think.  I am hoping my ventures in Art, and at Zinnnia's Way and my blog itself will be able to help me earn money to reinvest in my art, yoga and lifestyle business. More information will be coming as soon as I learn how to make it work.  Again, another learning curve, hooray!  Hooray for opportunities!  Hooray for technology!  Hooray for another day!

Be sure to make yours count!
Ronda



Comments

Popular Posts