What's Driving You?

 I just love those mornings when I wake up with a word or a song on my mind.  Today it was Fight Song, Rachel Platten, you know, take back my life song?  Although, those may not be the words, because I often tend to get them wrong. 

It feels like synchronicity.  It feels like it means something.  In a world that is filled with so many meaningless distractions, so many multiple disruptions, so much lost, so much yet to be gained, it makes me feel good to hope.

(Wo)Man’s search for meaning.  I guess I’m still looking for mine. When I wake up with a song or a word, I like to think it’s special.  I like to think it’s a message from the Quantum Realm that can give my life more meaning.  More, more, more.  Will we ever have enough?  Will I?  Only when I know that I am enough.  I assume it’s the same or similar for everyone, you too.

When I find myself in places of transition, when I am faced with change and I am not entirely sure what to do, I like to drive.  Not like around the block to the other side of the city kind of drives…long drives.

Like when we drove across the western states and drove through Wyoming all through the pitch-black night.  I was lit up!  I was so excited, and I was thinking and processing and having a wonderful time.  And I’ve done it on my own too, when I drove to Dallas to visit my friend, Steph last fall.  And all those trips from Texas to Illinois and back and forth and back again…maybe all that driving helped me keep my sanity during a very difficult period of my life.

And it’s interesting how often Texas figures into my driving destinations.  It is my plan to head there again tomorrow, to catch up to the convoy that is heading there from the east coast.  My hope is to make it there by Thursday evening for the rally at One Shot.  (That’s a very serendipitous sounding sort of name for a distillery if you ask me.)

It's a “Take back our border” rally.  Now I’m not really sure how I feel about the political aspect of the rally.  I have done my best to divorce myself entirely from the political scene since 2020, but we attended the trucker rally in Hagerstown, MD in March of 2022 a couple of times, since it was only a short drive up from North Carolina. 


The first time was a great experience.  We took our dog, we walked around, and we got a real firsthand feel of the people and the energy that was there.  It was good.  It was organic.  It was pure.

The second time we went up for the weekend, things seemed different.  There were rumors of infighting and misappropriated funds and other shady things of that nature.  We didn’t go back after that second experience and the group that started that convoy has apparently disbanded.

The group going to Texas is an entirely different organization, they say, although I am assuming it will have many of the same truckers, the backbone of the convoy, leading the way.  And it will have many of the same independent media covering the activities, which is how I got details about this convoy in the first place.

The first convoy assembly in Hagerstown was such a high energy, beautiful, inspiring experience, even our dog was feeling the vibes.  She can sense a bad energy, but none of the people there raised her hackles.  She even made it into a little newsclip on The Epoch Times channel that was covering the event.

We are being assured that this convoy is also going to be a peaceful gathering, which I am sure it will be, especially at the rally point.  I have no reason to believe anything different.  I’m not sure how many people they have driving along with the group today, but I know several people have mentioned meeting up with the convoy at the rally in Dripping Springs.

If I should decide to go to this rally, my intention is not to go and make political demands.  My intention is to go and shine my light.  To anchor in a higher vibration to help maintain peace and love and light at this event and on the border.

Since I am viewing this travel as a spiritual undertaking, I first did an in-depth card pull to connect with my spirit guides and ask for advice as to whether this is a journey I need to set out on or not.  The answer I received?  Absolutely!

I won’t get into the details of that reading here, but I may decide to post a reading regarding that a little later, we’ll see.  I do know that my soul is saying that the probability of me going is high, and that this time I will be going it alone, except for my dog Margeaux.  She’ll be coming with me to guard and protect and to sniff out any baddies if there happen to be any lurking around.

I’m fairly excited and pretty nervous, but it’s a pilgrimage, a vision quest if you will.  It’s meant to be filled with heightened energies and I expect that those energies will be growing and growing with each mile that I drive.

You can bet I will be singing some Fight Song and dancing it and driving it all the way to the Drip…well almost all the way.  Aho! 



Comments

Popular Posts