10 Reasons Why I will keep on Blogging

I can't believe that it's March already!  So many good things have happened here but that seems to keep me away from my computer and getting a message out to you all. (Yes, I do live in the South!) For now, let me just give you 10 quick reasons why I will keep on blogging:

1. I have a lot of fun adventures to share with you.
2. I have a lot of ideas to share with the world.
3. Blogging is a challenge and challenges are good.
4. Blogging is FUN and fun is good.
5. I want my work to entertain people, to make them happier, to make them smile.
6. I really do love to write. (I love playing with sounds and expressing my ideas in the written word.)
7. To gain more confidence and courage and break through any fear that lingers in my soul.
8. To show the world my Art and Goat Yoga and Zinnia's Way and Coffee and everything I love.
9. I want to inspire people through the visual arts including REAL videos on my YouTube Channel.
10. I want to plant seeds of joy and make a difference in people's lives.

February 2 was an amazing day for us as we participated in the annual iron pour at Jim Gallucci's studio in Greensboro.  I want to thank Jim and his crew for putting on an amazing event.  I want to thank Jim for donating a ticket package to the Greensboro Symphony Guild's A Notable Night, where we won the bid for the package (back in November 2018). And I want to thank my friends and family that attended the event with us, making it a truly fun and wonderful day!

Iron Pour February 2, 2018 @ Jim Gallucci's Studio Facility


I also want to thank Jim Gallucci for the advice that he may not even have realized he was giving me that sunk so deeply into my soul, when my friend Laura said, "Ronda is a REAL artist,"  to which Mr. Gallucci responded, "Do the work."

YES!  That's it!  That is SO it!  "DO THE WORK," the ingredient that I have been missing in my recipe for success.  So now it is plastered on my work surfaces and tattooed on my brain - "Do the work."  OK.  Which goes along nicely with, "Enjoy the process. Enjoy the journey. Enjoy the ride." How old am I?  To which I answer, ARGH! and YAY! and why the heck am I just embracing all of this now?" To which I respond, "It's never too late!"

And of course,
"Never, Never, Never give up!" (Winston Churchill).                             "Iron Cane" by Me


Peace,
Ronda

Comments

Popular Posts