Do what you love! Love what you do!




Do what you love!  Love what you do!

Margeaux

Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope that everyone made it safely and happily through the holidays and I hope you all are looking forward to a wonderful 2018!

Looking back briefly, it was a beautiful gift that we received back on December 9th, 2017, our first snow of the winter season.  As it so happened, Sam, my son, had come out to our house for the weekend.  We had a wonderful time doing all things wintery and Christmasy.  The animals seemed as enchanted as we were to awake to the beauty of a winter wonderland. Ducks waddled, goats frolicked and Sam built a snowman. In the warmth of inside, as the snow was falling quietly outside, we turned on some classic Christmas tunes, put up and decorated our Christmas tree and decked our little cottage halls. We snacked on blue corn chips dipped in homemade queso that Same made and drank hot chocolate with marshmallows AND whipped cream! (And some of us added some Rumple Minze to that - Yum!!)




Today, we woke up to our second snow of the winter season and as I write this at 3:08 pm, the snow is still falling.  I think we must have at least 8 inches by now. Besides going out to feed the animals this morning, I have not ventured out of the house to play today.  Instead, inside, I have been continuing the organization of my kitchen, making bone broth as part of our healthy eating plan for 2018, catching up on my emails and writing this entry for my blog.  

I look forward to being with you more this 2018.  I have big plans for Zinnia's Way Blog and I have exciting news that I will be announcing soon!

I wish you all a peaceful and prosperous new year! May we all be able to do what we love and love what we do!

Peace,

Ronda


Comments

Popular Posts