Love is Letting Go of Fear

Welcome to the birth of a new Blog.  I am so happy you are here!  I invite you to journey with me through a labyrinth of ideas and art, learning and unlearning with some goat yoga and rooster dodging mixed in for fun. The goal of this platform is to inspire peace and joy and community.  We all have gifts to give.  My wish is that through these pages, you may be inspired to find your unrevealed gifts and gain the courage to take them into the world.  If this sounds good to you, let's go!

Love is Letting Go of Fear by Gerald Jampolsky is one of my favorite inspiration packed little books. It was a life changing, life saving book for me a few years ago for reasons that may or may not find themselves being shared within these pages later on down the blogging road.

     "The world we see that seems so insane is the result of a belief system that is not working.  To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of NOW, and dissolve the fear in our minds.  This changed perception leads to the recognition that we are not separate but have always been joined.
     There are many valid pathways that lead to transformation and inner peace.  This small book is written as a personal transformation towards a life of giving and Love, and away from a life of getting and fear.  In brief, this is a book about self-fulfillment through giving.  The words and drawings present practical applications of the steps for transformation to everyday situations that all of us face.  It is intended to help us remove the blocks to the awareness of Love's presence, our true reality, so that we may experience the miracles of Love in our lives." (https://www.amazon.com/Love-Letting-Fear-Gerald-Jampolsky/product-reviews/B008MWP3KA Love is Letting Go of Fear, pg. 13)

Starting something new, starting again, starting something new again is a scary prospect. How many times have I started this blog?  I'm not sure, I have kind of lost count.  But here I am and ready to do things differently this time.  Life takes us through many trials and errors if we allow ourselves the risks to take them and make them.  I have been through some difficult times since last attempting to blog.  Since then I have abandoned some hopes, conjured up some new hopes, shattered some dreams and dreamed up some more with a few little successes and a lot of disappointments along the way.  And does this make me special?  No way!  I think it makes me human. I think it makes me alive. It puts me in the category of all those who fall and get back up, who crash and burn and live to drive another day and all of those who try, try and try again.  It is the universal journey to success and if any of these concepts ring true to you, then you are on the same journey.  We are mates.

I desire to bring to you a gift of eccentricity, enjoyment and engagement through a collection of thoughts, activities, images, music, videos and journaling. While much of the content that presents itself here may not be original, it will to the very best of my abiiliity, abbility, ability be authentic.  And perhaps painfully so at times as I struggle to find the best voice to communicate my mental map of a transformed world, person by person, heart by heart.  A map with paths to forgiveness, roads to healing and highways of peace and happiness, contentment and joy.

Wherever you are joining me from, wherever you are on your journey, I welcome you with an open heart and wish you well on your path.  I hope as the days and months and years go by that you will find and continue to find here, things that make you smile, make you laugh, bring you joy and help you take your peace and happiness, your gifts, into your corner of the world!

"Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it, boldness has genius, power and magic in it." -Goethe

Peace,
Ronda




Comments

Popular Posts