Time

Time. It goes. Tic. Tock.
Tic. Tock. Gone. I have plenty.
Use it wisely. Time.

Fall down. Get up. Fall down. Get back up.
Fall down. Stay down. Get back up girl.
Fall down. Get back up. Fall down.
Get back up girl. Fall down.
Moan... Inhale. Exhale.
Inhale... Exhale...
Sigh. Stay down...
GET. BACK.
UP!

So here I am blogging again. I don't feel like I have permission to start again without an apology and an explanation. Why do I even see it as starting again? Why not just continuing? Moving forward? Life, a happy life, a successful life, is, I believe, about reframing. Sometimes restarting. Sometimes getting back and getting up. Sometimes moving forward. Sometimes, moving on.
Dramatic. So dramatic. And, so, I took the liberty of writing some poetry, to share, with you.

The first is a haiku, technically speaking 5 - 7 - 5 syllabic construction.  The second is a nonet.  9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 syllables in each line respectively.  Fun.  Poetry is fun! Or at least I can say that I had fun writing these poems to share with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them , on my new laptop, I might add, with a touch screen, woohoo! and a bamboo pen for drawing, yippee!!  So grateful! Merry Christmas to me!  Merry Christmas to you!!

And tomorrow, perhaps I can fill you in on what went on this summer. Some pictures.

Now it's fall. More pictures. But almost Christmas, and winter, chilling...More to come!

Today. No promises. Tomorrow. Moving forward. Because...life is too short to be anything but happy! Thank you for being here. ❤️

Peace and Love,
Ronda

Comments

Popular Posts