If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Word's How Much is a Video Worth?

See My New Video Below
Typing up the title of this blog makes me think of the tongue-twister, "How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? "  Returning to my blogging reminds me that doing things (like blogging, and art, and building fences and volunteering) can be really hard.


"Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly." 
                                                                                     - JKF


Life get's very busy and there is always a lot of doing that needs to be done everywhere.  What a blessed person I am to have something to keep me busy all of the time.  I am never bored, never. And I am not a quitter.  So, today I come back for a little chat with you and offer to share with you my revised set of goals for this year.

1. I will not quit.
2. I will dare to do things badly.
3. I will persist at a slow and steady pace.
4. I will be flexible.
5. I will enjoy the journey.

And I am here to reveal to you a new skill that I have acquired. (I made a video. It took awhile. I had a little bit of a learning curve again.) I hope you enjoy!
I am thankful for you being here!

Ronda




Accomplishments and Gratitudes


Success is not final
Failure is not fatal
It is the courage to continue that counts.
 - Winston Churchill






Comments

Popular Posts