A Sun Day Message - Repost

Just hopping on for a quick repost of the most recent ECETI broadcast.  Food for thought.  Hope you enjoy! 

As a side note, I just wanted to say that it has been determined that I won't be attending the Yoga/QHHT retreat at ECETI Ranch the end of August.  My plan instead is to do a month long tour of the East Coast National Parks, making my way up to Acadia and back down by September.

The challenging adventures of my trip to Ocracoke seemed to only strengthen my desire to complete this project albeit a shortened version of the 12 week slow journey that I had originally hoped to venture into.  I'm sufficiently assured that a month long solo trip will be adventurous enough for now.

The question remains...do I take a dog or not?  I did NOT have a dog with me while in Ocracoke and honestly, considering the way things turned out, I am supremely grateful that I didn't.  Wet dogs and leaking cars and ME are NOT a good combination.

But since getting back to home base and having a nice sunny day yesterday and most of today, I have reorganized and checked out my car for the source of leaking and I feel recharged and ready to set out on this next leg of my journey soon.

Stay tuned for updates and more reflections on what important lessons I learned on my recent island adventure.

Have a bright and hopeful Sunday.  Hope the sun is shining wherever you are!!



https://rumble.com/v58n8ct-trump-assassination-blm-pop-singers-disavow-kamala-ufos-divine-intervention.html

Comments

Popular Posts